If you haven't caught the ripe banana train yet, you best get on board soon! Seriously, what are you doing? Take those brown bananas, peel and chop them up and freeze those suckers! But save a few for this recipe, first. They're like gold!
I made these in 30 minutes exactly, start to finish. Baked to perfection in exactly 25 minutes and prep time was minimal as I just blended it all together step by step. Bananas = easy peasy!
Maple Banana Blueberry Muffins
Total Time: 30 minutes
3 large ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 egg (or flax/water egg replacer)
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup blueberries
What to do:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2)Using a mixer, blend bananas until smooth.
3) Add sugar, maple syrup, flax or egg, and coconut oil. Blend until combined.
4) Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix into banana mixture.
5) Gently fold in blueberries.
6) Spoon into 12 well greased or lined muffin cups. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!