real food. real life.
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Puppy Treats!
These simple little dog treats are (were) a great stocking stuffer for your fur babies, but they also make great treats any time of the year.
These treats are easy, peasy, as well as wheat free, which our dogs are currently enjoying the benefits of.
Here ya go! More, hopefully, holidays treats coming!
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Puppy Treats
Original recipe found here
Total Time: 30 + 5 mins
2 cups oats
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. Process oats in a food processor until it resembles flour.
4. Add pumpkin and peanut butter. Blend in food processor until combined, sticky and doughy.
5. Transfer onto a lightly floured surface (use oat/rice flour if you'd like to keep it all wheat free). Flatten out until about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with cookie cutter or, which is super easy, use a pizza cutter to just make a bunch of little squares of triangles.
6. Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes. Store in an airtight container, or little baggies for a fun holiday treat!
All Vegan, Refined-Sugar-free, Soy-free. A sprinkling of Gluten-free. And a pic of my babies, when they were babies. :)